If you’ve been watching the news lately, you’ve likely seen the dangerous side effects of vaping nicotine. Key word here is nicotine.
So is vaping CBD safe? (Ingredients and sourcing are everything)
While there isn’t much research at this time about the risks or benefits of vaping, it is overall considered safe as long as you are getting your vape e-liquid from a high-quality source, with no added chemicals.
Why Choose Vaping?
- It’s fast acting, which can be extremely beneficial for those needing immediate relief from anxiety, panic attacks, or PTSD.
- Vaping bypasses the liver, which reduces potential drug interactions. However we still recommend talking to your doctor before using CBD Oil.
- Vaping has a very high efficacy, meaning a very high percent of what you inhale will make it into your blood stream. It bypasses the digestion process resulting in high absorption and very little waste of product.
- It’s very relaxing.
- CBD e-liquids come in really nice flavors that again add to that relaxation effect.
Ingredients to avoid that may not be safe:
- Propylene Glycol, a chemical thinning agent used in nicotine e-liquids and many CBD e-liquids. It can cause irritation and is a potential health risk when inhaled into the lungs.
- Artificial flavors and additives are also added to many e-liquids and again, these are chemicals that are potentially hazardous and come with a health risk.
- Metal coils that can cause metal inhalation.
What to look for:
- High quality CBD liquid that has been lab tested for purity. You don’t want to be inhaling impurities into your lungs. Organic is best.
- Natural flavor from naturally occurring plant terpenes.
- A safe natural thinning agent like MCT oil (fractioned coconut oil)
- Ceramic cartridges (no metal coils).
- Winterized vape liquid, which removes the wax that can be unsafe to inhale.
At Foods That Heal You CBD, our vape liquids meet ALL of the safety measures, so you can shop with confidence:
- Organic and US grown (Colorado and Kentucky)
- 3rd party lab tested
- Safe all natural thinning agent (MCT oil)
- Glass and ceramic cartridges (no metal coils or plastic casing)
- Winterized (cuticle wax from plant is removed)
We are committed to the safety and well-being of every customer. We have been following the reports of illness with great concern related to vaping black-market THC products and flavored nicotine e-liquids.
First and foremost, we do not offer any vape products on our website which contain vitamin E acetate. Also, none of the vape we carry has been involved in any of these cases. Our ingredients and cannabinoid profiles can be seen on any of our product pages as we list all ingredients and link to our lab test results for each product. We are dedicated to earning and protecting the trust our customers place in us which is why the quality and safety of our products comes first along with the transparency of this information.
We commit to only sourcing the highest quality, lab tested ingredients and will not compromise on that. That’s why we test all products entering and leaving our manufacturing facility, whether they are finished goods or raw materials. The recent events around black-market vapes prove how important it is to source your vape products from reputable companies which are committed to providing safe products with proper testing associated. Please do not purchase vape products from unlicensed retailers under any circumstances.
Blessings to you and your health!
Catherine Rudolph CNC
Certified Nutrition Consultant