It is against Amazon’s policy to sell CBD Oil. But people are breaking the rules by reworking their ingredient labels to get around Amazon policies.
Here are 8 qualifying questions you want to ask before you add to cart:
- Is what you’re buying organically grown hemp?
- Is it 3rd party lab tested?
- Is there really any CBD in it?
- Is it full spectrum? or is it Isolate.
- Does it have additives and preservatives in it that are unhealthy?
- Do they use safe CO2 extraction methods? or toxic chemicals to extract the CBD.
- Do they have customer service if you need help with your order or have questions how to use the product?
- And lastly, can you trust someone who is willing to break the Amazon rules in order to sell their product?
Quality and ingredients DO matter when you’re buying CBD Oil. If you don’t know the answer to all of the above questions, then you don’t really know what you’re getting.
I will be launching a new video training series in April called “The ABC’s of CBD” to help you the buyer learn more about CBD Oil so you can find the highest quality CBD Oil that meets your specific needs.
Click Here to learn more about my new video training series “The ABC’s of CBD!”
“I live in Denver and can step out my door and buy CBD oil and powder at the three stores within a 2-3 minute walk. But your product is far superior.
For the last two nights I’ve taken the rice sized Gold doses before bed and it has decreased the pain significantly.
The best part is I don’t need to poison myself with opiates.”
Sean from Denver
Blessings to you and your health!