Introducing the easiest, all-natural way to vape!
Each cartridge/tank is pre-filled with 250mg CBD in an all natural flavor, with an MCT oil base. They are designed for one time use with a tight seal for a better vaping experience, therefore they are not refillable.
- No Nicotine
- No PG or VG
- THC Free
Each 1ml CBD vape cartridge has 250mg CBD. Servings per cartridge will vary per person. We recommend a 3 second draw. You can expect approximately 200-350 puffs out of a single cartridge —which will last about a month or more for most people.You can start with 3 puffs once or twice a day and increase as needed. Be careful not to take more than 3 puffs in a row to avoid burning out the coil.
This is the highest strength single-use cartridge that we offer. It’s 5x as strong as the competition. Alternate Vape, the all-natural CBD vape oil cartridge that’s ready-to-go right out of the box. This is a calming and relaxing new way to enjoy the vape experience and a tasty way to incorporate CBD hemp oil into your daily life.
Every single ingredient in Alternate Vape was chosen for its touted benefits and ability to play synergistically with each other.
Ingredients: MCT Oil, CBD, Terpenes
Enjoy the power of cannabis, without the high.
CBD is a natural compound found in the cannabis plant. Fortunately, it can be found in great quantities in hemp oil! This means we can craft our oil from hemp instead of marijuana, allowing us to make a THC-free CBD e-liquid, legal in all 50 states.
Terpenes, which make up 100% of these amazing flavors, are natural compounds found in essential oils of plants. Did you know, terpenes have been studied for similar reasons as CBD? That’s why researchers believe they have a strong synergy, known popularly as the Entourage Effect.
All plants have terpenes! That’s right, even the one sitting on your patio. Terpenes give plants their unique scent, and sometimes even their color. We all know the power of essential oils, which are used in aromatherapy and other natural remedies.
MCT (coconut) oil is a highly praised product in the beauty and health industry. Nowadays, it’s hard to find a product that doesn’t contain coconut oil. This is awesome to see, and thanks to our talented hemp formulators, we’ve brought it into the CBD e-liquid industry to completely replace the PG/VG. That’s great news for anyone looking to vape CBD oil with all-natural ingredients.
How to use CBD Vape-Oil Cartridge?
The Alternate Vape CBD Vape Shot is a powerful, pre-filled CBD cartridge. Simply twist it onto your compatible battery and vape anytime throughout your day.
There are no complicated buttons or adjustments to make; it’s fully automatic.
When you finish the tank, dispose of it and order a new one —but keep the battery so you can use it with your next tank.
Charging Your Battery
We recommend charging your battery regularly to ensure the best experience. Ensure your battery is fully charged by regularly charging it after use.
• When the battery is low, the light tip will flash 10 times indicating a charge is needed. Please note: when the battery is fully exhausted the light tip will no longer illuminate.
• The light tip will light up when the device is charging and will remain illuminated during charging.
• When the device is fully charged, the light tip will flash 10 times indicating a full charge has been reached. The light tip will then turn off. If the battery is plugged in to an active USB port and the light tip is not lit, it is fully charged.
How do I know when my battery is getting low and needs to be recharged?
• The light tip on the battery will flash when your battery has been depleted.
How do I know the battery is charged?
• The halo at the end of the device will light up, and remain lit, while the device is charging. Once the device has finished charging, the light tip will pulse 10 times indicating a full charge has been reached, and then the pulsing will stop.
How long will the battery last?
It depends how long and how often you use it. A Liquid 6 battery will usually provide enough energy to vape a half of our 1ml cartridge on a single charge.
A typical Li-ion battery will lose 20% of its capacity after 300 full cycles. It will continue to supply the same power but will not last as long between charges.
Additional Battery Information
• Our vape cartridges should not be vaped at a voltage higher than 3.9. Our vape oil has an MCT (coconut) oil base, which will burn at a higher voltage.
• The vape shot battery is a high quality Jupiter Ccell, 510 thread size, 3.9V. It is designed to deliver the highest vapor volume without compromising the flavor or efficacy.
• If you would like to use their own battery, we cannot guarantee compatibility due to the large variety and quality variations of batteries on the market.
• We do recommend starting with the vape shot kit to ensure the highest quality vaping experience without the frustration of compatibility issues.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.