CBD Oil Buying Guide
1. Anxiety, Stress, Mood Support, Improved Focus
Everyone’s experience consuming CBD oil might be different, but a good number of people have reported that CBD Oil helps their daily mood due to it’s anti-anxiety anti-depressant affect.
The biggest thing to keep in mind when it comes to using CBD Oil for anxiety is the “biphasic effect”, meaning that a smaller amount can cause some to be more alert with it’s mood lifting effect, while a higher dose will make people sleepy. So in the case of anxiety and depression, more often than not, less is more. This means the Gold Label for example might be too strong for some people looking for more calming but also mood lifting effect.
Our three most popular CBD products for Anxiety, Stress, and Mood Support:
Quality sleep is critical for emotional, physical, and mental health.
CBD and other plant cannabinoids show promise for sleep support without the dangerous side affects that come with drugs, and without the hangover effect the next morning.
Our most popular CBD product for sleep support is by far the Gold Label Pure Oil Concentrate. It is pure, potent, and concentrates have the longest lasting effect compared to other types of CBD Oil products. Second in line would be the Blue Label, or 1,000 mg Tasty Drops CBD for more moderate sleep problems.
Our three most popular CBD products for sleep:
Pain of any type can be crippling, including back pain, fibro pain, arthritic pain, chronic pain etc. I suffered with it for many years and I wish it on no one. CBD Oil has a powerful anti-inflammatory affect that has helped many people find natural pain relief.
There are two primary ways CBD may help relieve pain:
- CBD Oil reduces inflammation which is at the root of all pain and every health condition.
- CBD is a binding agent that blocks certain compounds that trigger pain receptivity.
Our three most popular CBD products for pain:
Inflammation is at the root of all dis-ease. If you have a chronic health condition that does not include a high degree of pain, you might consider the RAW version of Hemp CBD Oil. Raw CBD oil has CBDA in it, a compound shown to reduce inflammation. We have three CBD products that are unheated and raw.
Our most popular CBD products for Inflammation:
5. Hemp CBD Skin and Face Care
Did you know your skin is the largest organ in your body? Whatever you apply topically on your skin will absorb directly into your blood stream. Hemp CBD nourishes and rejuvenates, while naturally reducing inflammation.
Benefits of Hemp CBD Skin Care:
- Rich in antioxidants: CBD can help to diminish signs of ageing and restore a youthful glow
- Powerful anti-bacterial: CBD keeps skin clean and clear
- Soothing anti-inflammatory: CBD helps to reduce redness and calm sensitivities
- Great for all skin types and conditions: CBD adapts to your own skin’s chemistry to deliver just the right mix of moisture and nourishment